What Are Anti-Aging Foods?
Many studies have confirmed that there are some naturally available foods that contain anti-aging properties. These foods a.k.an Anti-Aging Foods, when consumed on a regular basis, can not only increase your life span but also help in staying away from age-related diseases like osteoporosis, diabetes and heart disease.
What Are The Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods That You Need To Include In Your Diet?
1. Green Tea: Yup, all the hype about Green Tea is actually true. Studies have shown that green tea positively impacts the length of telomeres, the DNA sequence at the end of chromosomes that shorten the cells age. With its natural anti-aging property and loads of antioxidants, Green Tea is a perfect addition to your daily routine. Replace caffeinated coffee/tea with green tea and you can live longer.
2. Dark Chocolate: Who said indulgence isn’t bliss? Research shows that eating moderate amounts of dark chocolate has great benefits to the heart. Dark chocolate has a high amount of antioxidants that protect your heart against aging, damage and heart disease. So, instead of milk chocolates, you can eat dark chocolate and ensure that you retain your supple, healthy looking skin for long.
3. Avocado: Contrary to what many people believe Avocado is not a vegetable, it’s a fruit and a very good source of monounsaturated fats, needed to fight bad cholesterol. Rich in Vitamin E, this delectable fruit has anti-aging properties that keep your skin healthy and fights premature aging. If you are fond of salads, Avocado is a great addition to your salad dressing or you can even add it to your breakfast sandwich.
4. Walnuts: Many people think that dry fruits are packed with calories. However, walnut is a great source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. They help in controlling cholesterol levels and enhance the functioning of digestive system and immunity. Rich in a variety of minerals, Walnut is an anti-aging food that you can add to your salads and desserts without any guilt.
5. Kale: Filled with two powerful antioxidants namely carotenoids and flavonoids, Kale is a great vegetable that protects our cells from free radicals that cause oxidative stress. Since one cup of kale has only 36 calories and zero grams of fat, it is a great addition to a weight loss diet. Add Kale to your soup and salads for a healthy and nutritious diet.
6. Berries: In a research study at Tufts University, scientists have found that several compounds in blueberries and other berries help in mitigating inflammations. They also prevent oxidative damage due to age-related deficits. Berries are sweet and tasty mid meal snack and can easily be included in a variety of food preparations.
Slice off Age with Some Simple Home Remedies
Looking ten years younger is a dream every woman possesses in their hearts. They dwell here in secrecy and fantasize about fairy tale princess’ good looks which more than often does not last past thirty. However, the dilemma of diminishing good looks can be combated and for that, you would not even have to spend a fortune or call upon a fairy Godmother for rescue. The help is at hand and you can dig it out from the very place Cinderella went searching for her items. Bingo, it is the kitchen where you have everything worth using to protect that beautiful face.
This is the wonder item which had been used in the past as one of the best anti aging home remedies. Nothing can compete with the goodness of honey when it comes to erasing wrinkles and bestow a glow upon the skin. You rub it raw over your face or mix a few drops of lemon juice for added effect, you get a lot of benefits. The juice of lime helps in getting rid of the pimple marks and the honey works as the natural moisturizer. For better moisturizing, you can add milk and honey and apply the mixture on your face. Wash off after the pack dries down and watch the difference. Honey can be used daily.
Hmm, this too is one of the best anti aging products which you can get from your kitchen. However, you cannot use egg daily. It is advised to use egg in every three days. You can add an egg to any face pack. But, for extra benefit, you can add milk and lime juice. This will moisturize your skin, will moisturize it and also erase the appearance of wrinkles from the surface.
Have you ever used turmeric for its beauty benefit? If no, you should start doing it immediately. This is one of the products which even the grandmothers would encourage you to use. There is only one tiny pointer, don’t get out in the sun immediately after applying turmeric. It would tan your skin. Otherwise, you can use a pack of besan, turmeric and milk for skin lightening, acne mark erasing and of course wrinkle banishing.
If you have an aloe vera plant at home, you have a factory of beauty products at your possession. The juice of aloe vera leaf can make the miracle happen. You can mix lime juice with aloe vera for better effect. Milk can be used for better moisturizing too. You can apply raw aloe vera juice as the homemade anti aging face mask. Let the pack dry off and when to wash with warm water for the better result.
You can mix rose water with lime juice and apply the mixture using a cotton ball. This you can leave on your face overnight. However, use the pack every other night for better effect.
There are countless natural anti aging skin care home remedies available. You would have to use them with care. Also, you need to know which product goes well with your skin before you can plunge into a beauty regimen.